Join today! The Utah Technology Council helps grow and protect Utah’s High Tech and Clean Energy companies. UTC memberships are corporate-based memberships. Find out some of the ways you can benefit below.
Grow your company:
• P2P Forums - UTC hosts regular Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Forums for Emerging Execs (start-up companies), CTOs, CFOs, HR, Sales Execs, Marketing Execs, and CEOs to share best practices and mentor each other. These peer groups are reserved for the identified roles or the sr. person responsible for that area of the business (VP, Director, Manager, etc.)
• Educational Clinics - Top experts share expertise to UTC members in these monthly meetings (legal, accounting, PR, marketing, insurance, venture capital).
• Industry Breakfasts/Lunches - Leading industry and government luminaries present their views on important technology issues to the UTC membership. These events are a great networking opportunity.
• Networking Mixers/Open Houses – UTC hosts casual networking experiences at other UTC members’ locations and/ or UTC headquarters.
• Job Posting Board - Members can place their current job openings free of charge on the UTC Job Board. You can also opt-in to having your current job board postings automatically scraped to the job board, thus eliminating any manual input from your company.
• Raising Capital - UTC has lead initiatives to increase the flow of capital in the state of Utah. The driving force behind the $100M Fund of Funds, UTC has taken real action to significantly augment the availability and access to funds. UTC continues to be involved in efforts to educate and inform about fundraising, new initiatives to increase capital, and providing opportunities to foster relationships with funding sources.
• Clean Tech Roundtables – Meetings for the Clean Tech/Energy companies in Utah to further develop the industry.
• Social Media/Online Community – Connect with other UTC members virtually though UTC social media groups (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and also through our new Online Community.
• Hall of Fame - UTC holds the premier Utah technology event, the UTC Hall of Fame celebration. This event recognizes individuals with Utah ties that have made a global impact on the technology world. The 2012 keynote was delivered by Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon.com. 2012 Inductees: Fred Lampropoulos and Josh James. Special events are also held with world thought-leaders (i.e. Dr. Clayton Christensen, Guy Kawasaki). An Annual Members' Luncheon is held in the spring and Golf Invitational in the summer.
• Corporate Partnerships – Discounts on valuable products and services are available to UTC members (telecom services, office supplies, shipping, press release services, etc).
Protect your company:
• Public Policy - The Public Policy Forum carefully tracks and determines support/ non-support on all legislative bills affecting the technology and business community. The Utah legislature and other government leaders often rely on UTC's Public Policy Forum to provide expertise on tech-related bills and issues.